| chile's naval headquarters, plaza sotomayor - valparaiso |
This Saturday we met a group of 32 to go to Algarorobo, a beach town about an hour north. It is a resort community for people who live generally in Santiago to come during the summer months or holidays. Since it was Easter we found many people at their homes, it was a long day of preaching. In our group we found a few that spoke English and were very interested in what we had to say, one lady I found told me she had never talked to Jehovah's Witnesses before and she was very eager to take our literature and learn more. Some in the other groups had similar success! As a side note too we have decided to stay in Vina Del Mar...YAY!
algarobo preaching
3 comments:
Great to hear your enthusiasm...and it is contagious on our end. Can't wait to read more! Hoping and praying that we might visit you to see how good a fit English in the foreign fields can be...
Heyyyy you guyyyssss!!! You both look like your very happy. We remember Valparaiso very well...the city of Pablo Neruda, Hallie's favorite poet. Thank you for the preachin advice...FORM. Gonna try it. I've found someone who hugs me the way you do D...these Georgians are very affectionate. Love yah both
I love the FORM thing! I'm totally going to start using it in my informal preaching work. I'm always so bad with informal, but I really think the FORMula will help me greatly! :) Love you guys and miss ya!
Post a Comment